SAP Consultant (Treasury and Risk Management)
SAP TRM Senior Consultant
This opportunity is to work with one of the leading consulting companies based in NRW that is looking for an SAP TRM Senior Consultant to join their growing workforce.
My client has a flat hierarchy and along with offering an extremely competitive salary/package, there is also a performance related bonus scheme on offer. This role will allow you to work in a complex, international environment and working alongside some of the leading SAP Consultants in Germany.
Ideally you will have at least 3 years' experience in SAP Treasury and Risk Management and will have proven experience in the implementation or customizing of the SAP TRM module. If you have strong communication and analytical skills and would like to work in a top performing team, happy to travel nationally and internationally, please get in contact.Duties will include:
- Mapping financial transactions (eg, securities, money market transactions, foreign exchange, interest rate or commodity derivatives)
- Implementation of TRM software
- Creation of technical and customizing concepts and specifications for technical extensions of the TRM software
- Implementation of hedge and risk management concepts
- Mapping of accounting requirements according to HGB and IFRS
- Implementation of regulatory reporting requirements