SAP Serialization Functional Consultant
Our Client is looking for an SAP Consultant that specialises in 'Serialization' and/or 'Track & Trace' functional Areas.
Minimum of 6 months. Day rate £400-450/day
- The candidate MUST have a minimum 5+ years of deep Supply Chain and Manufacturing focus in the Life Sciences Industry and Experience consulting/providing guidance in the plan, source, make, deliver cycle
- AGAIN deep understanding in at least two of the following functional areas;
- Serialization & Track & Trace,
- Warehousing, or Logistics
- Manufacturing Operations Management
- Understanding of IT landscape in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing and Supply Chain with a strong focus on SAP ERP and ATTP
- Deep understanding of the current Life Sciences industry dynamics and trends.
- Engagement delivery - Ability to conceptualise solutions and deliver engagements; need to comprehend business problems, appropriate outcomes and solution suite to enable outcomes
- Understanding of manufacturing and supply chain processes, associated with Pharmaceutical track and trace.
- Understanding of GS1 standards in Pharmaceutical supply chain (Product serialisation and Track & Trace).
- Successful completion of at least one full life cycle implementation of ATTP with previous SAP Auto-ID implementation experience or other serialization solutions
- Excellent functional understanding of SAP solutions for Track & Trace, including customisation for customer specific needs (SAP AII / SAP OER, SAP ATTP).
- Understanding about Integration of ATTP solutions with ECC and other SAP modules as well as RFID hardware and clients' other 3rd party systems
- Understanding of SAP WM / SAP EWM is desired, implementation / functional experience with these modules to be added advantage.
- Familiarity with the master data structure in SAP ERP.
Apply now or for more information contact Faheem Zai at Frazer John Recruitment (London).