Role: Solutions Architect Location: ManchesterSalary: £55-65k
Can you fit in to this culture? Do you want to make a difference? Do you want to work with a company who value their customers?
If the answer to these questions is yes, please read on!
I am currently partnering with a Manchester based MSP in their search for a Solutions Architect. The business prides themselves on their creative and scalable solutions. They develop bespoke, cutting edge tech across a range of industries.
The company pride themselves on delivering a fantastic service and look to put the customer at the heart of what they do. This mentality benefits the company, allowing growth through word-of-mouth, in addition to the sales team. The office
If you love what you do and can embrace constant change and love playing with the latest tech/new toys then this is definitely the spot for you.
You'll be working in an environment where everyone genuinely gets on! From the Senior bods, Accounts, HR, Tech – everyone is working towards the same goal….making the business successful and having a great place to work. The Role
- Document the high-level design of end-to-end deliverables
- Drive pre-sales technical activity for prospective customers
- Lead the development and delivery of end-to-end solution designs
- Engage with Stakeholders to shape, scope and design solutions to deliver the desired outcomes for customers
- Drive the design decision making process
- Ability to deliver solution designs for complex requirements
- Understanding IT infrastructure, networking and applications
- Previous experience gathering requirements, and the ability to deliver solution designs
- Ability to build effective and lasting relationships
- Microsoft technologies
- Office 365
- VMware ESXi
If you are looking to join a business where you can help build the foundations for growth the please apply according. Alternatively, If you’d like to discuss in more detail contact Anthony Lodge at Frazer John Recruitment