Commodities Trading House
West End Location
Frazer John is currently working with a rapidly expanding commodity trading businesss, focused on emerging markets based in the West End.
Launched by an ex Goldman Sachs partner it has grown significantly since inception a few short years ago.
The business is now looking to hire a Trade Finance specialist to support the Head of Trade Finance & Treasury. You will take ownership of a variety of tasks, including (but not limited too);
- communicate with banks regarding deals
- give treasury updates on cashflow of transactions
- protect the company’s and the bank’s security with in the deal
- checking of trade contracts
- performing mark to markets on storage positions
- checking for collateral and signing off on payments once all in place
- liaise with operations on transactions
- follow payment flows within transactions to ensure timely payment (both out and in)
- issue import and present under export letters of credit.
- arrange documentary collections and follow the flow of original documentation through the transaction.
- arrange confirmation and discounting of export letters of credit.
To be considered you will need prior trade finance experience ideally from a commodities environment.
Salary on offer is up to £60K along with bonus & benefits including lunch everyday and access to in-house gym classes.