US Tax Interim
£300-£400 per day
Real Estate Investment
This Global Real Estate Investment firm is experiencing excellent growth and has been massively successful in diversifying whilst continuing to strengthen its core business streams. As such they are currently looking for a US Tax professional for an interim assignment.
You will manage the US tax compliance workstreams for the business including initial information gathering, managing and reviewing tax returns as prepared by outsourced third parties and preparation of certain ad hoc filings.
Reporting into the Head of Tax you will be responsible for the follow duties / deliverables:
- FATCA / CRS Implementation
- Luxembourg FATCA / CRS reporting
- Cayman FATCA / CRS reporting
- Apply for US GIINs, as required
- Maintain the Master FATCA / CRS entity classification tracker
- US Tax Compliance process for business and Investor Base.
- Partnership tax returns
- US Individual tax returns, including FBARs
- Informational Filings (form 8858, 8865, 5471, 926, etc)
As the ideal candidate you will have a good knowledge of US Tax ideally within Real Estate Investment or Financial Services. You will have a good knowledge of US Partnership tax compliance, US Individual tax compliance and FATCA / CRS reporting.